Can you believe that today is the last day of September? This month has been one of the quickest this year in my opinion. It flew in one door and out the other before I even had the chance to offer it a cup of tea.
Either way, here's a recap of my September:
Favourite Part // Like I said, September was a bit of a blur but I've really enjoyed changing my blog around and getting to think up all new and different posts!
Reading // The Brotherband Chronicles by John Flanagan
Watching // I'm not a big TV watcher, but I just finished the "Cosmos: A Spacetime Odyssey" series and it was so intriguing and inspiring.
Listening To // I'm really loving Rainmaker by Emmelie De Forest
Cooking // I've learnt a few recipes this month, my favourite being a deliciously easy Banana Bread. (Recipe coming soon!)
Learning // Besides recipes, I've also started learning HTML and coding. It's tricky but interesting! If you want to learn it yourself you can do so here.
Making // LOTS of crochet. My love of crochet has been rekindled recently.
Doing // Lots of gardening as well as yoga. Focussing on happiness, and writing a lot of requested letters. Sometimes I feel like I'm drowning in them.
Next Month // I'm hoping to get back into a set routine. My days all flow more smoothly when I set aside enough time to get everything done.
I hope everyones September was lovely and you're looking forward to October!
What was your favourite part of the month?
x Erin

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin