December 21, 2015

DIY || 2016 Planner (Template Download)

Hi all! Are you getting excited for 2016? I am pumped for the new year, I absolutely cannot wait for a fresh start and that feeling of being limitless that a new year brings.

If you were around the blog this time last year you would've seen me upload a template for my 2015 planner. That post is still one of my most popular so I thought I would do an updated version since so many people liked it last year. Behold, the 2016 planner:


I honestly loved the planner the first time around so much so there's very minimal changes to it for 2016. The only things changed being the dates, moon phases. fonts, and there's some new quotes in there too!

It contains things like:
- Year view calendar
- 2 spaces to write New Year's resolutions (2016 at the front and 2017 at the back)
- "Seasonal Goals" pages: One page at the beginning of each season with a space to write goals (and a nice inspirational quote!)
- Monthly view calendar at the beginning of each month
- To Do List at the top of each week
- 4 pages for notes (2 in the middle and 2 at the back)
- Moon phases
- A minimalistic design for your own decorating

So what's that I hear you say? You'd like one too? No worries!

You can download the template for the 2016 planner here


You'll notice that on the template it will look as though the pages are all out of order. This is because you will want to set your printer so it prints four pages to one sheet of paper (two "pages" on the front of the paper and two on the back). Then you'll fold the paper in half and put them into sections, making sure all the page numbers are in order.


In an attempt to walk you through the process of making a planner this year I've created a little instructional video! Here it is:



The type of binding is called coptic stitch, so if you have trouble understanding my instructions you should be able to find plenty of others online.

Please let me know if you think you'll make a copy for yourself (or as a gift!) and what you think of it.

I hope you're all having a wonderful week, 
x Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin