It's SUMMER! (If you're in the southern hemisphere that is, sorry Northern friends). Queensland definitely didn't wait long to turn the heating up and I've already melted a few times this month. Here's 10 songs that I'm loving this summer, perfect for long car trips or simply watching the light turn golden of an afternoon.
PS. How cool is the paper I did the typewriting on? It's translucent yet patterned, so cool!
Since giving myself the permission to post whatever it is I want I've been loving creating blog posts (I currently have 10 scheduled, what!). I'm going to have heaps of time to work on new posts since I'm on holidays now so feel free to let me know what kind of posts you like and want to see more of!
x Erin

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin