December 9, 2015

Little Moments


You might remember that at the beginning of the year I did a post about the jar of "magic" I made. A place to keep little notes of things that made me smile throughout the year. It sits up on my dressing table ready for me to add to it whenever I want. 

With the year coming to a close I'm emptying out all the slips of paper to keep in some other safe place so my jar can be empty and ready for another year of little moments. I'd really recommend keeping a similar jar for yourself, that way you can pull a piece of paper out whenever you're feeling down and remind yourself that things always get brighter. Besides, what better time to start a new habit than with a brand new year just a few weeks away?

Let me know some of your favourite little moments,
x Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin