September 2, 2014

Adventure || A Beach Weekend

9 comments:

  1. Ugh, this looks amazing, I love the shots of you standing on the roof!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love those photos too! We may have been rebels and climbed past our balcony to get there, but all in the name of adventure right!?

      Delete
  2. These are so beautiful oh my goodness! I love love that little quote at the beginning <3
    xx Juli

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually a lyric from "Hey Prudence" by The Beatles!

      Delete
  3. Woow this is really wonderful!! I love the poses on the roof !! :0

    Xx Barbora
    Abitconfusing.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! It's actually on my poetry blog that I do it (not on here) but you can totally email me with your address if you want to be penpals! (eza_236@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin