June 16, 2013

10 Days of Childhood #4



1. Earliest memory
2. Favourite childhood memory
3. Embarrassing childhood story
4. Primary school stories
5. Favourite children's books
5. Best present you ever received as a child
6. Childhood friends
8. Something you miss
9. Quirky things you did as a child
10. Favourite childhood photos

Day 4: Primary School Stories:

Alright, I loved primary school when I was in it, so I thought I'd just share a whole bunch of random moments from it that have stuck in my memory.

1. Grade 1: My teacher discovered I was the only one in the class who knew how to spell 'invitation.' From that moment on whenever a teacher or parent walked into the room she would have me stand infront of them and spell it out. Every. single. time.

2. Grade 3: My friend Victoria and I were spinning around in circles holding hands when she accidentally let go of me and I feel backwards onto the concrete and cracked my head open. Luckily my mum was still there so she took me to the doctor who glued it up and I got the day off school :)

3. Grade 3: I got an ant farm for my birthday and I loved it so much I brought it in for show and tell and the boys took it outside at lunchtime and broke it. My mum promised to buy me another one but she never did.

4. Grade 5: I was one the monkey bars and the bell went for class to start, so I let go of the bars just as a boy took a running start for the monkey bars and swung his foot right into my mouth. It knocked one of my teeth out and didn't stop bleeding for over an hour.

There's plenty of other more boring stories but I didn't want to put you all to sleep!

Over and out,
Erin.

PS: Sorry there's no photo today, I'm outside :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin