June 10, 2013

Exam Stress.

Hey beautiful people,
Thanks for sticking with me even though I haven't posted in a while, I appreciate it a lot :) So at the moment I'm in the middle of my first ever university final exams! I had one on Saturday and I have three more until I am freeeeee for a whole month! (I already have a list stuck to the back of my door with things I need to do on the holidays)

So I thought I would make a quick post seeing as I am the worst studier you will ever meet. I can't go more than an hour without finding something 50 times more interesting to do. This afternoon that was making these bracelets:


I really like them and I currently have the Carpe Diem one tied around my wrist and I'm going to leave it there as long as possible until I've finally learnt how to better manage the time I am lucky enough to be given each day!

Well I suppose I better go back to my studying soon but I will try to update in the meantime if anything interesting happens. If not, look forward to a post about my 18th birthday which is coming up in 12 days! How crazy! I will be an adult. I think that's probably the scariest thought of all.

Until then, keep breathing and don't forget to smile.

Over and out,
Erin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin