So the day has finally arrived! Today is my 18th birthday and I have had an absolutely lovely day. It started off at 6:50am when I woke up and went for a run to a family friends house since I am dog-sitting and then walked their dogs. Afterwards when I got home I had breakfast and opened my presents from my parents, I got a new Lorna Jane sports bra which is so gorgeous and I also got a GoPro! I was so spoilt today! I also just played around with my GoPro and made a short video if any of you want to check it out:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_0yJeOd2ipU
Then my grandparents came over and gave me their present which was A SEWING MACHINE! I love it so so so much, it's a Brother and has pink on the front of it. LOVE
After that my other grandparents came over and gave me some money which I'm going to put towards buying some good running shoes.
Then after dinner I'll be leaving to pick my sister up from the airport. She left me the nicest letter I have ever read for my birthday and it was so incredibly sweet.
All in all it was a lovely day, not how many 18 year olds would spend it, but I honestly don't care!
Over and out,
Erin.
I have been panicking recently as its my 18th birthday in a few weeks, your 10 days of childhood posts were amazing and I totally enjoyed reading them, happy belated birthday! :)
ReplyDeletefollowing you now, :) xxxx
http://dreamlovelivefashion.blogspot.co.uk/
I didn't even notice you missed a post so don't worry about it! haha, so inspirtational! :) xxx
ReplyDelete