July 2, 2013

July Journaling || Day 1 & 2 || "About Me" & "Dreams and Goals"

Don't know what the July Journaling challenge is? Want to join in? Check it out here [x]

So today I was flicking through blog posts as I do and I stumbled across a lovely idea by emilyjane.typepad.com to start a journal that has a theme for each day in July and the goal is just to keep up with decorating a journal page each day based on that day's theme. So since today is actually the second of July I had a very fun time decorating two pages for today. Here they are:

Day 1: All About You



I may or may not be wearing my onesie my sister got me for my birthday ;)

I have also decided to take a photo of me holding the page for that day just to see if I change at all during the month! (I probably won't) but it will be great to look back on at the end!
I'm really happy with how this page turned out since I had no clue what to do when I started it, the only problem is that my pens leaked through onto the next page. Whoops! Just means I have to stick in some more paper, so no big issue!

Day 2: Dreams and Goals



You can tell it's later in the day here thanks to my pyjamas! haha I actually love this page even if it isn't as all over the place as my first one, I started off drawing the house because I was sort of daydreaming and I think it turned out well. The dreams page is my ultimate dreams that probably won't come true no matter how many stars I wish on, and the goals page are ones that I am going to try my hardest to achieve.

What do you think? Are you doing/going to do the July challenge? Even if you start a few days late I would recommend it highly because already I've found it very calming and enjoyable and it really makes you think about your life and who you are.

Look forward to getting a quick daily post each time I do a page, as well as my normal posts.

Over and out,
Erin.

4 comments:

  1. This is such a cute idea. I look forward to seeing all your other posts in this challenge!

    http://dibdabdebs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love this idea, your list of goals reads very similar to mine great post hunny

    beautiesunlocked.blogspot.co.uk

    Lx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pages are SO cute, Erin! You did a really great job - im so glad you're enjoying the challenge! I'll post a pic of these on the blog in the moring! xx Emily

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute idea! I love your drawings- you're so creative. I also like your goals you've set for yourself. They're inspiring :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin