July 20, 2013

July Journaling || Day 18 || Best Book Ever.


Just like every other time I've been told to just pick one thing (Favourite Quote, Best Friend etc.) I have found it impossible and today is no exception!

So I present you with a horrible drawing of my favourite books, if they're part of a series you can be assured that I love ever other book in the series too.

Sorry you're stuck with these drawings but our printer has run out of ink! (may be my fault, whoops) Anyway, I know I've skipped Day 17 but I'll probably come back to it.



What's your favourite book/books?

Over and out,
Erin.

1 comment:

  1. I was thinking about doing a post similar to this! I've read most of those books and loved them as well (: Nice blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin