The theme for today's page was "Nature" and I was so excited to do it! I think the world was excited too because it's been raining and gross all week, but today it's sunny and there's not a cloud in the sky! I figured the picture of me holding the journal had to be outside too to fit the theme!
If you're ever in the garden with a camera there is no way that you can't take some jumping shots! So here's a couple of silly ones I took just prancing around the garden, haha. Make sure you go outside and make the most of every beautiful day! I know I want to now!
Over and out,
Erin.



Wooow I adore your journaling page and the jumping photos are amazing!! Who did take em? And u are soo pretty!! Btw wanna be friends??
ReplyDeleteXxxx Barbora
Abitconfusing.blogspot.com
Love the journal page, so bright and colourful :)
ReplyDeletexx
http://hattiesjournal.blogspot.co.uk/