July 4, 2013

July Journaling || Day 4 || Special Memory

         Don't know what the July Journaling challenge is? Want to join in? Check it out here [x]



So the theme for today is "Special Memory", and for those of you who have been around my blog for a while this might come as no surprise to you, but for my lovely new followers I would recommend reading this post.

I am very proud of this page and I think it's my favourite so far! I'm finally starting to pull myself away from simply words and drawings. I've had a sneak peak at the theme for tomorrow and I am SO EXCITED, I'm trying to think of something really cool to do for the theme but I haven't come up with anything yet.

You'll have to read tomorrows blog post to see what I end up doing!

Over and out,
Erin.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Erin,
    You're pages are so cute! I love how you used all the photographs.
    Thank you so much for following my blog by the way!
    Have a lovely day,
    xo. Flora

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love youre pictures in the background!!
    And, your design in your notebook are lovely!!
    Its so creativve!!
    Also, I wanted to say thanks!! The comment on my post was so nice and it lifted my spirits!! It was so kind of you to take the time out of your day to write that!!
    Also, I'm going to try that July Journaling Challenge!!
    CANNOT WAIT!!
    Thanks again!!
    xo, Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem at all, I'm glad to help. Looking forward to seeing your journal!

      Delete
  3. Really nice blog! xx

    www.brunettetrend.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin