So today's theme was "Favourite Quote" and if you know me, you'll know that I collect a great deal of things and one of those things are quotes I find beautiful. So when I have an entire notebook filled with quotes I love, it's hard to pick just one favourite.
The first quote is one of my all time favourites and is an altered version of the longer quote by Henry David Thoreau (if you know the movie the quote is from you get 10 bonus points, it's my favourite movie!) The second quote on the first page is also one of the quotes I am loving right now.
The second page is just filled with quotes I picked out of my notebook, I love them all and there are many many more I would have loved to put down but there was just not enough room!
Over and out,
Erin.




Hiii!! I followed you blog just today :))
ReplyDeleteI follow with bloglovin. I just love the quote about "I went to woods etc. " So amazing!!
xxx Barbora♥♥
abitconfusing.blogspot.com