July 5, 2013

Weaving Hair.

Before I start my post I can almost hear some of you saying "I don't remember following a blog called 'The Halfway Point'" and you would be correct, you followed a blog called "My Name is Erin" and after having that title for a while now I decided I didn't actually like it, so there you go.
You'll also find I've spent my day messing around with the layout of my blog, not sure whether I like it or not yet.


So this morning I was just messing around with my hair as I do and came up with this new up-do. Basically all it is is four separate plaits, one on the top of your head, two on the sides and one on the bottom. Then you bring all of the plaits into the middle of your head and weave them over and under each other until they kind of look like this:

Wow that was a lot harder to draw than I expected. I will be accepting gold stars for effort.



Anyway, after you do that you pin in the ends of each plait to where the one opposite it started. Eg. pin the end of the bottom plait to the top, and the end of the left plait to the right. Does that make sense? I hope so.


Also one day I might actually invest in bobby pins that actually match my hair colour.

What do you guys think?

Over and out,
Erin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin