So today's theme was draw or paint something, and I almost cringed because I am definitely no artist! It seems my parents gave all the arty genes to my older sister and forgot to save some for when I came around!
Nevertheless I have been really into designing outfits recently and daydreaming about owning any of them, so that's what I did. I decided to just keep it plain and simple!
The second dress is actually based on this one by Mod Cloth. I wish I really owned it!
Also sorry about the bad lighting, it's starting to get dark!
Which outfit is your favourite?
Over and out,
Erin.


All your pages are SO good, Erin! I love looking at them all! And you are a really good drawer, too! I LOVE the dress you drew from Modcloth, it's SO cute! xx
ReplyDeleteThankyou so much Emily! I absolutely love looking at all your posts too! Your blog is seriously my favourite! I wish I was a few years younger and could have a friend as talented as you! x
Delete