July 15, 2013

July Journaling || Day 14 || Dream Job





By looking at my page some of you may be thinking "Erin you have severely misunderstood todays prompt" But the fact is, I don't believe I have a dream job. I change my mind so often that something I love today I will probably hate tomorrow. 

To be honest the fact that just to survive in society we have to work a job for more than half our lives, and then spend the rest of our lives wishing we'd lived our lives earlier makes me sick to the stomach. I hate how our society revolves around money. The more you make the better person you are right? Apparently.

So I'm putting my foot down and saying I want to be a princess. Not for money, but to be surrounded by beauty. All I want in life is beautiful sights and beautiful people.

I don't believe my dream job exists.

Over and out,
Erin.

1 comment:

  1. I really loved this one. I totally agree :)
    And yeah, that makes me sick in the stomach too.
    I guess we'll just go with the flow.
    Some things are better without plans :D

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou so much for reading this post! Feel free to leave a comment, I love reading them.
x Erin