Hey everyone! I always feel really weird posting outfits because it's not like I go shopping very often, and people have very different styles so it won't relate to many people, yet here I am. I'm making this post because it'll be a good lead in to the post that I already have ready for next week!
So I went to D.F.O on the weekend with my sister, and for those of you who don't live in Australia, D.F.O stands for Direct Factory Outlet. It's basically a massive shopping centre with clothes that are cheaper because they come straight from a factory instead of through other companies. (I think? I could be very wrong about that). Anyway let's get started!
The first thing I got my hands on were these adorable shoes from rivers! They had a brown pair and this light cream pair and I just couldn't decide! In the end I'm really glad I went for these ones because they go with everything! On the price tag they said $30 but when I took them up to pay for them there was this sale going on that I didn't know about and they were only $5 BARGAIN!
The next thing I purchased was this cute denim dress from cotton on. It was very plain and I wanted to add my own flair to it, so watch out for next weeks post which will be all about my alterations to this dress! This dress was $10
I kind of splurged on this $40 jumper from Charcoal, but I just could not pass it by! It is such a thick knit that it's so warm and I can definitely see it getting plenty of wear at uni! So it was well worth the money. I also love the variety of patterns all over it.
I currently have a thing for sunglasses too, even though I don't suit many! But I love these ones, plus they were only $1! I got an 'Oil Slick' looking pair as well.
So that's about it! What do you guys think? and are you liking my editing on these photos or not?
Hope you all have an amazing week.
Over and out,
Erin.
![]() |
| I couldn't resist adding this one in. |







Very cute post!
ReplyDeleteI tagged you for the Liebster Award :) http://dibdabdebs.blogspot.co.uk/2013/07/liebster-award-tag.html
Debi x
http://dibdabdebs.blogspot.co.uk
This is a really cute outfit! I love the jumper - totally worth it :) x
ReplyDeleteSinead | http://sineaddreamingagain.blogspot.ie/
Cute post ! Don't get why you don't have that much followers, your blog is great !
ReplyDeletexoxo
http://foreveramber123.blogspot.com/